Please fill the Form
Palm Exotica, Bhiwadi
New Launch in Bhiwadi "ABL PALM EXOTICA" with a range of 1,2,3 BHK Luxury Apartments. Adarsh Group is a diversified business house with interests in Financial Services, Technology, Real Estate Development, Infrastructure and Power Generation. Adarsh Build estate Ltd. Have already made their presence felt with their prestigious projects lined up to make history. Famed in the industry circuits for having a penchant for ushering in global standards of excellence.
Project Highlights, Palm Exotica, Bhiwadi
- Just 4 kilometres drive from upcoming Dry Port which is on the Alwar-Bhiwadi Bypass road.
- Near the Biggest Industrial Zone of Rajasthan.
- Just 30 minutes drive from Gurgaon and 45 minutes drive from New Delhi.
- Existing companies like Honda, Shree cement, Kajaria, Sri Ram Fibres Limited, etc have already been established.
- All facilities including business, transport, hospital, Schools, club, etc are already available.
- Special Economic Zone (SEZ's), spanning across 500 acres has been approved in Kush Khera which is near PALM EXOTICA.
- Famous MNC's like Saint Gobain, Mahindra, General Motors, Samsung, Toyota, etc. are setting up their plant in Bhiwad
Bhiwadi: Booming with realty
- Bhiwadi- also called as the gateway of Rajasthan- is the fastest is the fastest growing industrial town in the National Capital Region (NCR). They include all types of industries such as electronics, engineering, textiles, pharmaceuticals, printing, cables, rolling mills, food processing, herbal care, etc.
- Being situated at a prime location both politically as well as geographically, property in Bhiwadi has emerged as a highly feasible option for builders coming up with residential projects around the national capital.
- Bhiwadi being the THIRD LARGEST INDUSTRIAL AREA provides huge employment opportunities .This has led to the increase in the demand of residential accommodation.
- Bhiwadi has also started attracting people of Delhi / NCR due to its low cost of living, better law and order situation, continuous power supply and availability of potable water.
- Bhiwadi being part of NCR is very well connected to the national capital through National Highway (NH) 8. The rapid Rail Transit System- running between Delhi- Bhiwadi via Gurgaon, Manesar up to Alwar- has been approved. ESCI hospital has been set up and a number of schools are fast coming up in the region.
- "The Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC) has been proposed and construction of an airport at Bhiwadi is in its first phase. All this will further enhance to connectivity of Bhiwadi with rest of the India".
- A special purpose vehicle - Rajasthan Integrated Apparel City Ltd. has been created to execute Apparel City in Tapukata In association with the central government promoted Apparel Export Promotion Council.
- A rapid transport system has been planned in Bhiwadi, apart from a bullet train service between Delhi- Gurgaon- Alwar.